Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Information on becoming a recognized clinic, including standards for recognition and payment incentives
- Important updates for currently recognized clinics
- Patient and Provider Fact Sheets
- Resources and Technical Assistance
The Patient-Centered Primary Care Institute connects practices in all stages of patient-centered primary care home transformation—from those looking to begin the process to those already recognized as primary care homes—to a broad array of technical assistance.
Screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment (SBIRT)− an evidence-based, effective method to intervene in alcohol and drug misuse that is currently underused in the primary care setting in the United States. This is a CCO incentive measure that is also starting to be prioritized by commercial payers.
- Screening forms: Annual Screen, AUDIT, DAST. All are available in multiple languages
- Billing information: Codes and requirements, estimated reimbursement amounts, who can bill SBIRT codes
- Clinic tools
- Training videos